Saturday, July 17, 2010

A bed bug wannabe



Shhhhhh.

I have a secret, and you can't tell anyone.   

:::I want to get on the bed:::

I sneak up like this sometimes.  It's so soft and there's all these soft pillows.

That's where my foster mom sleeps and some of the other greyhounds here get up on it, too.

I really think I'd like it up there.



So, I crawl up like this and give my foster mom The Look.

She says sweet things, and tells me I'm very cute, but I can't get on the bed.

I just know if I stare at her long enough, she'll have to ask me up.

But she doesn't.


What am I doing wrong?

She says something about foster greyhounds aren't allowed on beds.

There's a law about it, I guess.

Darn.





Well, I don't want to get in any trouble.  It's confusing enough learning all the rules around here.

I need a nap.  I think I'll just roll over here.  Maybe no one will see me.



It's hard being good but I try.

See?  I'm not really on the bed ☺

1 comment:

  1. Funky you look SO handsome on the bed, alas, it is a big NO NO. Rules are tough to learn when everyone else in the house is allowed on the bed.

    ReplyDelete